I discovered Centro Holistico when I attended a seminar about Functional Medicine talk by Dr. Raymond Joseph Yee Escalona, and I got interested with it. I immediately asked for an appointment with Dr. Raymond; however he was set to leave for USA for further studies. So he then referred me to his colleagues who practice functional medicine at Centro Holistico.
Behind Centro Holistico is HealthElements, Inc.—a group of medical doctors who practice Integrative Medicine with the common passion to promote alternative/complementary medical treatments to the country, and educate Filipinos about its many benefits. The doctors at Centro Holistico provide care and service that is catered to the overall health of every individual and not only for the treatment of a particular ailment. Their mission as a company is to provide integrative medicine treatments and services to optimize each patient’s health and to change the way they look at recovery.
So I have set up an appointment with Dra. Candy Drilon-Dalman—who is a Functional and Integrative Medicine Doctor and Medical Acupuncturist—for medical consultation. I filled out an information sheet, and then from there she interviewed my health background, eating habits, physical activities, nature of work and other important personal details. Since I had history of gallbladder surgery (Cholecystectomy) in 2004 and total hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy (removal of the uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes) last 2016, she wanted to trace what is causing my inflammation.
She also did Liveblood Analysis on me by getting few drop sample of my blood and analyzed it through a digital microscope. She explained to me the analysis of my blood.
She gave me a one-month IFM elimination diet plan, which I will follow for a month to determine the foods that are causing the inflammation in my body.
Then, she recommended programs to remove stress, for weight loss (since I asked for it), and for wellness. The following treatments that provide these are: Acupuncture, Intravenous Nutrient for Anti-Aging and Weight Loss, Colon Cleanse and Intravenous Laser Therapy. Centro Holistico also offers other best-selling services aside from what I was recommended by Dra. Candy:
- Holistic Medical Consultation – a consultation with the physician who then looks into all the elements of health from physical to spiritual and recommend holistic treatments specifically catering to each patient.
- Functional Medicine and Lifestyle Consultation – patients are assessed for their lifestyle which covers, medical history, nutrition, physical activities, work practices, social habits and their stress levels in general.
- IV Laser Light Therapy – this therapy helps your body repair and improve your tissues, and reduces inflammation and pain.
- Heavy Metal Detox – a treatment that uses magnetic clay solution that has the ability to absorb and remove the toxins, heavy metals, impurities and other harmful chemicals from our bodies.
- Energy Healing – this treatment restores the normal flow of energy in the body through healing methods that the patient prefers.
- Ventosa – one of the modalities used in their Acupuncture treatment.
Aside from these programs and treatments, Centro Holistico also sells bloom fresh juices, coco water, super food products, kefir and other healthy supplement and food. It is equally important to have optimum nutrition too so they also recommend these products to motivate you to eat healthier.
Centro Holistico is located at 2/F CommerCenter in Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City. But good news, especially to those who are not in the South area, because you don’t need to travel far to get these services and treatments. Centro Holistico has opened their new branch at The Grove by Rockwell in Pasig (across Tiendesitas). You may contact them at (02) 477-4574 and (0917) 120-7058, or send them an email to email@example.com for your appointment.