The 2018 Business Expo took place on October 17 and 18, 2018 at the Glorietta Activity Center in Makati City. The goal of the event was to help start-up entrepreneurs showcase their products. It was also set up for entrepreneurs to gain business insights from different resource speakers.
Three members of the Network of Enterprising Women (N.E.W) together with myself, gave a message to the audience on October 17. Judith Atienza-Cinco of Imagere spoke on “How to Sustain an Enterprise”, Faye Arellano-Martinez of AQA Group of Companies talked about “Family Entrepreneurship”, and Cjay Bautista of LEAD Tutorial Center spoke on “How to Sustain an Enterprise”. While I represented Radiance Image Consultancy and spoke on Image Branding for Entrepreneurs.
I shared with them the meaning of Brand Image and that it is who they are. It should be clear and reflective of their product and/or service. They are the walking and talking representation of their brand.
In creating a brand image, it is also important to look at their target market. The brand is their promise to their customers. I highlighted the process of identifying the brand image which includes the following:
- Who are you? What is your unique product or service?
- What can the world benefit from your product and service?
- What is your unique selling proposition?
- Who is your target market (be specific)?
- What is your brand message?
- Get a great logo, theme, and personality (Example: Strong, Elegant, Minimalist)
- Integrate your brand. (Your brand should be consistent with your logo, templates, stationaries, office design; and is aligned with the mission vision, employee image, and other representations)
- Create a “voice” for your company that reflects your brand
- Develop a tagline
- Design templates and create brand standards for your marketing materials
- Be consistent
- Biography and Profile
- Web presence and social media
After ticking all those items in creating a brand for your business, you can now take the stage. Present the business and the brand to your audience. Let your message be one that addresses the need of your audience or client. The brand is never about you but about what you can do to meet their needs.
Final tips that I shared were:
- Be consistent and follow through.
- Say “No” to any activity that is not aligned with your brand.
- Use content marketing to become an expert in your field.
- Define your core values.
What is your brand image? Can your clients describe your brand in three words? Whether you recently started your business or ten years ago, you need a specific brand to define who you are and your business. Your brand image sets you apart from others. Consult with an Image Strategist who will help you do that.
Book an appointment with a Motivational Keynote Speaker, Corporate Trainer, and Image Strategist through Radiance Image Consultancy. Your organization will boost customer experience, increase productivity, and empower leaders through our services. We offer various training programs which include Executive Presence and Leadership Branding Masterclass, Professional Image Development Program, and other Personal Development Programs. Get in touch with Radiance Image for your corporate programs, keynote talks, and short workshops. Be extraordinary, inside out.